Product Modules of InfoGuardian
InfoGuardian System is under normal circumstances installed within the bank’s data centre complex for the following applications.
- Standardized workflow processes to ensure compliance with the Bank’s approved business processing policies
- Automate standard letters and correspondence format and content
- Automate document generation via document templates
- Accountable and transparent process monitoring
- Online Alerts to respective personnel on task due for completion
- Remote collaboration of information, documents, data and other pieces of knowledge with all relevant and authorized stakeholders.
- Extend system to external service provider i.e. Legal Firms, Property Valuation Firms, Insurance Brokers and others.
To managed Credit Operation Department in the bank. All external service providers will use InfoGuardian System to receive, conduct necessary processes on the case and finally communicate with the bank via the system.
Litigation & Legal
To managed Collection and Recovery Department in the bank. All external service providers will use InfoGuardian System to receive, conduct necessary processes on the case and finally communicate with the bank via the system.
Whenever there are claims contested by claimants, Insurance companies will assign cases to external legal firms to represent them in dealing with these claimants.
InfoGuardian provides insurance companies with the tool to keep these legal firms in check, ensure procedures are followed and case is not delayed. The system will provide a fully transparent communication and management tool for all relevant stakeholders to view, work and manage the case in an online-realtime manner.
Contracts & Agreement Management
Most organizations have multiple contracts and agreements with service providers. These can be in the form of from janitorial service contracts, lift maintenance contracts to potted plants suppliers for the office complex.
The Contract & Agreement Management module in InfoGuardian is designed to assist the administration of these contracts. Most of these agreements are kept in the filing cabinet until the supplier initiate a renewal. This puts the recipient of the services at a disadvantage when negotiating the renewal.
IG - Contract & Agreement Management alerts the person in charge of various expiring service agreements and provide instant information and documentation to enable better negotiating conditions.
Benefits of InfoGuardian
- The ability to ensure standardization of workflow process with the organization
- Document Generation capability built in to automate standard letters and other form of correspondence format within the organization
- Key stroke audit trail for enhanced audit purposes
- Accountable and transparent for high productivity output
- Alert mechanism to respective personnel on critical process time line
- Remote collaboration and sharing of information simultaneously over the network with authorized stakeholders regardless of their location
- Monitoring of external service providers to ensure they are complying and adhering to your company’s S.O.P